Habermas’s interest in transnationalism provides a great context for understanding his EU integration campaign and issues of Our globality beyond EU contexts.
I hope to integrate this list of postings (•) and resources (•) from elsewhere into a useful discussion of transnationalism and Habermas here.
• a reality of geopolitics: permanent improvisation | March 2014
• trans-regional democratic innovation | September 2013
• Isn’t there already transnational democracy? | April 2014
• How limited international law is like high school | September 2013
• Habermas on international law: several 2013 resources | September 2013
• How does transnationalism evolve?: an essay by Robert O. Keohane | April 2014
• symposium on JH and international law | January 2014